When a Pet is Found

As a reminder, if you find a pet, please report it immediately to the following local authorities. Even if you are not a pet owner, you may find the following contact numbers helpful if you find an animal or experience animal problems in your neighborhood.

  • In the City or County of Walla Walla, please call Dispatch at 509-527-1960
  • In College Place, please call the Police Department 509-525-7773
  • In Burbank, please call 509-527-1960
  • In Milton-Freewater, please call the Police Department at 541-938-5511

After calling animal control, please call the Blue Mountain Humane Society

  • Blue Mountain Humane Society (BMHS) 509-525-2452
  • Please fill out a found pet report and attach a photo of your found animal if you would like us to place your animal on our found animals page.

The pets that are featured on our “found” page are pets that have been reported found.

I Believe One Of These Pets Is Mine

If you believe that one of the pets featured below is a pet that you reported missing, contact BMHS immediately so we can help reunite you with your pet. The pets featured on this page are not at BMHS. IMPORTANT: Not all found animals are featured on this page. If you have lost your pet, please call or stop by BMHS to file a lost report and to view our impound animals.

Found Dogs

Found Cats