Benefiting Blue Mountain Humane Society
2021 Wallywood Invitational Golf Tournament and Dinner, May 21
After cancelling the 2020 Wallywood Invitational Golf Tournament and Dinner due to the COVID-19 we are looking forward to 2021. A date has been secured for May 21, 2021, so please mark your calendars.
About the Tournament & Dinner
Now in its second year, the Wallywood Invitational Golf Tournament is a golf tournament and dinner held to benefit Blue Mountain Humane Society (BMHS) located in Walla Walla. This fun and relaxed community event brings together seven local wineries, golfers, wine-enthusiasts, and animal lovers to raise funds that directly support the shelter pets and BMHS’s daily operations, programs, and services.
2021 Participating Wineries
Amavi Cellars, Boomtown by Dusted Valley, Dusted Valley, Dunham Cellars, L’Ecole No. 41, Pepper Bridge Winery, and Tranche Cellars
How do I purchase tickets?
Tickets will be available January 2021.
Wallywood Invitational Tournament at Wine Valley Golf Club
The golf tournament is held at Wine Valley Golf Club, ranked #3 Top Course in Washington by Golfweek and #46 Top Public Course in the country by Golf Course Gurus. Wine Valley Golf Club is a fun-to-play links-style course with gorgeous views of the Blue Mountains and Horse Heaven Hills.
Wallywood Invitational Tournament at Wine Valley Golf Friday May 21th – 6:30 AM registration opens, 8:00 a.m. tournament begins
Dinner is held at one of the participating wineries’ estates. Last year, dinner was provided by Q Wood Fired Grill and held at Dusted Valley. In 2019, dinner included seasonal flatbreads, local spring grilled vegetables and salads, salmon, and tri-tip! Participating wineries also contributed library wines and several special offerings for guests to enjoy.
Set in the heart of Washington’s premier wine country, Wine Valley Golf Club is the ideal setting for the Wallywood Invitational Golf Tournament.
- Cost per golfer is $185 with all proceeds benefiting Blue Mountain Humane Society
Shotgun with cart 4-person scramble
- Includes 18 holes with cart, welcome bag, light breakfast, BBQ lunch and prizes
- Awards banquet and BBQ lunch immediately following the tournament at Wine Valley with prizes for low net, low gross, KP’s, long drive
- Charitable giving opportunities:
- 50/50 Contest
Dinner at one of the Paticipating Wineries – Friday May 21st 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Join the Blue Mountain Humane Society and participating wineries the evening of the tournament for a casual night of fun, food and wine. This is a great opportunity to visit with the winemakers, enjoy Springtime views of the Blue Mountains and surrounding estate vineyards and dine for a good cause. In addition to dinner, the evening will include a chipping contest, silent auction and raffle benefiting the Blue Mountain Humane Society, so come ready to bid on some truly unique wines and wine country experiences!
- Cost per guest is $110 with all proceeds benefiting Blue Mountain Humane Society.
- Dinner by Walla Walla’s favorite grill masters- The Q Wood Fired Grill. Includes seasonal flatbreads, local spring grilled vegetables and salads, salmon and tri-tip
- Library wines and other special offerings from each of the participating wineries
- Live music
- Charitable giving opportunities:
- Drawing for a handmade 40-bottle wine rack by Reasonable Racks with 40 bottles of wine from participating wineries.
- Silent auction of rare wines and unique wine country experiences. Auction list coming soon!
- Chipping contest
Online registration is open January 2021. All tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis for the golf tournament and/or the dinner! Tickets will be available online or by calling BMHS at (509) 529-5188.