Benefiting Blue Mountain Humane Society
May 29th, 2020
About the Tournament & Dinner
Now in its second year, the Wallywood Invitational Golf Tournament is a golf tournament and dinner held to benefit Blue Mountain Humane Society (BMHS) located in Walla Walla. This fun and relaxed community event brings together seven local wineries, golfers, wine-enthusiasts, and animal lovers to raise funds that directly support the shelter pets and BMHS’s daily operations, programs, and services.
2020 Participating Wineries
Amavi Cellars, Boomtown by Dusted Valley, Dusted Valley, Dunham Cellars, L’Ecole No. 41, Pepper Bridge Winery, and Tranche Cellars
How do I purchase tickets?
The golf tournament is held at Wine Valley Golf Club, ranked #3 Top Course in Washington by Golfweek and #46 Top Public Course in the country by Golf Course Gurus. Wine Valley Golf Club is a fun-to-play links-style course with gorgeous views of the Blue Mountains and Horse Heaven Hills.
Wallywood Invitational Tournament at Wine Valley Golf Club
Wallywood Invitational Tournament at Wine Valley Golf Friday May 29th – 6:30 AM registration opens, 8:00 a.m. tournament begins
Dinner is held at one of the participating wineries’ estates. Last year, dinner was provided by Q Wood Fired Grill and held at Dusted Valley. This year dinner will be held at Pepper Bridge Winery. In 2019, dinner included seasonal flatbreads, local spring grilled vegetables and salads, salmon, and tri-tip! Participating wineries also contributed library wines and several special offerings for guests to enjoy.
Set in the heart of Washington’s premier wine country, Wine Valley Golf Club is the ideal setting for the Wallywood Invitational Golf Tournament. Ranked #3 Top Course in Washington by Golfweek and #46 Top Public Course in the country by Golf Course Gurus, Wine Valley is a fun-to-play links-style course with breathtaking views of the Blue Mountains and Horse Heaven Hills.
- Cost per golfer is $185 with all proceeds benefiting Blue Mountain Humane Society
Shotgun with cart 4-person scramble
- Includes 18 holes with cart, welcome bag, light breakfast, BBQ lunch and prizes
- Awards banquet and BBQ lunch immediately following the tournament at Wine Valley with prizes for low net, low gross, KP’s, long drive
- Charitable giving opportunities:
- 50/50 Contest
- Drawing for a handmade 40-bottle wine rack by Reasonable Racks with 40 bottles of wine from participating wineries
Dinner at Pepper Bridge Winery – Friday May 29th 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Join the Blue Mountain Humane Society and participating wineries the evening of the tournament for a casual night of fun, food and wine at Pepper Bridge Winery located on the Southside of Walla Walla. This is a great opportunity to visit with the winemakers, enjoy Springtime views of the Blue Mountains and surrounding estate vineyards and dine for a good cause. In addition to dinner, the evening will include a chipping contest, silent auction and raffle benefiting the Blue Mountain Humane Society, so come ready to bid on some truly unique wines and wine country experiences!
- Cost per guest is $110 with all proceeds benefiting Blue Mountain Humane Society.
- Dinner by Walla Walla’s favorite grill masters- The Q Wood Fired Grill. Includes seasonal flatbreads, local spring grilled vegetables and salads, salmon and tri-tip
- Library wines and other special offerings from each of the participating wineries
- Live music
- Charitable giving opportunities:
- Drawing for a handmade 40-bottle wine rack by Reasonable Racks with 40 bottles of wine from participating wineries.
- Silent auction of rare wines and unique wine country experiences. Auction list coming soon!
- Chipping contest
Online registration is now open. All tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis for the golf tournament and/or the dinner! Tickets are available online HERE or by calling BMHS at (509) 529-5188.